Landowner Documents


Tracking down all the necessary documents for your next big management or construction project can be confusing. That is why below you will find a few very helpful links to necessary forms like your yearly Managed Land Deer harvest log. Or perhaps you’re interested in making someone an authorized agent on your property. That form can be found here as well. I have also included a few very interesting and insightful article links for quail and deer surveys.

Landowner Authorization (LOA) to Manage Wildlife from Aircraft
Managed Land Deer Permit Info
Fillable White-tailed deer Harvest Log
Deer Management Plan (DMP) Permit Information
Request for Technical Guidance
Authorization of Designated Agent
Conducting Quail Surveys
How to conduct white-tailed deer spotlight surveys



%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close